Second Shift Program
A $25 admin fee on all refunds. Refunds requested after first session will be prorated based on sessions completed or underway.
Skill Development Clinics
There are no refunds for missed sessions. Players can change session dates within 8 hours of scheduled session by notifying email@example.com
Registration Fee Refunds - All requests for registration fee refunds must be made via the Refund Request Form available on the nvmha.com website.
1. There is a $25 administration fee for all Rep Try out refunds until July 31. After July 31 there are no refunds on rep tryout fees.
2. Registration fee refunds requested by August 15th will be given a full refund minus a $50.00 processing fee.
3. Registration fee refunds requested after August 15th and before September 30th will be at 75% of the original registration fee.
4. Registration fee refunds requested between October 1st and October 31st will be refunded at 50% of the registration fee.
5. Registration fee refunds requested between November 1st and November 30th at 25%.
6. No refunds will be issued after November 30th unless the treasurer approves them.
7. All refunds will be made by cheque mailed to the address requested.
8. Refund cheques requests are submitted each Friday. Cheques can take up to three weeks to be mailed. from Friday of the week the request was made.
9. Medical refund requests may be considered after Nov 30. All information is treated confidentially. Please send the following information to the Registrar: Players name division and team; date of last game played or practice attended; nature of the injury and expected date of return to play; Doctor note supporting nature of injury and date of return to play