Weyburn Soccer Association
Don't have an account? Create one Here.
Forgot your password? Reset it Here.
WSAPOL-4 REFUND POLICY
Effective Date: August 2019
Revision Number: 1 Revision Date: August 2019
The Board of Directors shall establish or modify the Refund Policy as part of the annual budget. Weyburn Soccer Association will refund member registration, provided the criterion outlined below is met.
1. WSA initiated refunds, will be issued for programs, divisions, or teams that are cancelled by WSA. Fees outlined in this policy will NOT be deducted in this instance.
2. Competitive Only: Member-initiated refunds will be issued only if the request is due to a documented medical condition resulting in a season ending injury and is submitted on the official WSA Refund Request Form, or
3. Recreational Only: refunds are available up to 10 business days prior to the season start. Refunds will also be considered once the season starts for the first 3 weeks to those requests due to a documented medical condition resulting in a season ending injury and is submitted on the official WSA Refund Request Form
Refunds are subject to:
1) An administrative fee, as set by the program budget,
2) Any non-refundable SSA registration fees applicable to the participant, and
3) Pro-rated game/training fees where applicable.
There will be no refund/transfer for a registration fee if a player is suspended or expelled from WSA under the Weyburn Soccer Club’s discipline policy or Code of Conduct rules. WSA shall not be responsible for any monies paid to a team, team coach or team official and WSA shall not entertain requests for any such refunds.
WSA shall not be responsible for any monies raised and collected by teams through sponsorship or fundraising efforts and shall not entertain requests for any such refunds.
The Board of Directors reserve the right to over-ride a refund approved by administrative staff.
1. Submit the Refund Request Form provided by email from the Clubs registrar - firstname.lastname@example.org