Canoe Kayak BC is excited to run four clinics and one fun regatta for Master athletes this summer at beautiful Burnaby Lake.
The purpose of the clinics is to provide an opportunity for Master athletes to come together to train and enhance their skill set on the water. Two sessions will be dedicated to intermediate and advanced athletes, while the other two sessions will be for beginners. Intermediate and advanced athletes can still attend these sessions. All Master athletes will be welcome to attend the fun regatta.
Athletes will receive a technical report after each session.
- Member of a CKBC club in good standing
- Over 25 years old and have access to a boat and paddle for the clinic
- Any discipline is welcome
- Although these clinics are registered under the Sprint Competitive Masters category, clinics are open to Recreational Sprint Members as well.
- Unsure if these clinics are for you? Contact us and we can answer any questions you might have.
- Capable of paddling approx. 5 km without capsizing
- Interested in competing at BC Cup or other regattas
- $20 per clinic session. Cost for the fun regatta will be announced at a later date
*For any inquiries regarding Masters Clinics please contact Blake Dalton, email@example.com
This is a wrap up to the 2023 Masters Clinics. The 2023 Masters Fun Regatta is an excellent opportunity for paddlers new to the sport to experience their first race in a fun environment. The Fun Regatta is also a great opportunity for paddlers preparing for the 2023 CANMAS.