Fort Canoe Kayak Club
Participate in FCKC's one day Pro-D Day Camp!
Throughout the day, participants will enjoy a day full of Kayaking, Canoeing, and Dry-Land games. Our experienced coaches have Canoe-Kids certification, First Aid Training, and several other courses that ensure a safe and fun experience!
Ages 8+ years, all abilities.
Campers have a great time challenging their own abilities while developing coordination, balance, boat control, body awareness and even team-work skills. Goals include building self confidence, aerobic capacity, agility, and flexibility and having fun!
Depending on weather and river conditions, the location of the program may vary between:
- Paddlesport Dock at Bedford Channel in Fort Langley, Langley Township, BC (map)
- Salmon River Dock at Memorial Grove in Fort Langley, Langley Township, BC (map)
9:00 am to 3:00 pm
$25 for full day registration.
What to wear and bring?
- We provide a location where your belongings can be locked up while you're on the water
- Comfortable clothing suitable for paddling. Kids will get wet, so clothing that is easy to change out of and/or dries quickly is best
- Change of Clothes
- Light Jacket
- Bug Repellant
- Life jackets (PFDs) are supplied but feel free to bring your own.
Health and Safety
Health and safety are our top priority, so all programs are run following provincial guidelines and using Canoe Kayak BC and Canoe Kayak Canada policies. Our coaches are all CanoeKids trained and screened. Please review our safety information at Fort Canoe and Kayak Health and Safety Forms before you attend.
May 17th Pro D Day Camp 2024
School Programs/After School Programs
Limited Space Available
May 17th from 9am-3pmREGISTER NOW