Corner Brook United Soccer Club Refund Policy
Corner Brook United Soccer Club (CBUSC) is a non-profit sport organization. The Club strives to maintain the lowest possible fees and ensures our members receive the highest level of soccer programming possible. The Club incurs an administrative cost for each player during registration including insurance fees, credit card/debit fees, equipment\field maintenance and uniform expenditures. It is because of these costs that CBUSC has adopted a refund policy for all programs.
Full Refund: A full refund will be granted within 0-7 days from start date of the player’s soccer program. Refunds will be subject to a $25 administration fee.
Partial Refund: A 50% refund will be granted within 8-14 days from start date of the player’s soccer program. Refunds will be subject to a $25 administration fee.
**Refunds requested 15 days after the start of a soccer program will not be permitted**
Exceptions: CBUSC may, at the discretion of the Executive and on a case-by-case basis, provide a partial refund in the following exceptional circumstances:
- Player suffers a season-ending injury/illness and is substantiated by an official medical certificate that includes the date the injury/illness occurred; or
- Player moves / relocates at least 25 kilometers outside the boundaries of the City of Corner Brook.
Refund request process:
- Refund requests must be emailed to the CBUSC Registrar at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Once received, the registrar will bring forward the refund request to the next scheduled CBUSC Executive meeting for a decision.
- Approved refunds will be actioned within four weeks. Online payments will be refunded to the credit card used to pay for registration fees.
- Refunds will be subject to a $25 administration fee.