General Refund Policy (All programs)
Revised: December 29, 2022
The policy of the Ridge Meadows Minor Baseball Association (RMMBA) is to issue no refunds after a child has played in a sanctioned game or practice. Prior to playing in a sanctioned game or practice a refund of the registration fee less an administrative handling fee will be issued. See below for further details:
Refunds will only be provided with written requests to the Registrar
- Spring Season requests prior to February 15th, shall be granted a full refund of the base registration fee minus a $20.00 Administration Fee.
- Spring Season requests made after February 15th will incur a $50.00 Administration Fee up until the first practice or game, whichever comes first.
- Summer and Fall cancellations before 1st game or practice and will occur a $50.00 administration fee
- No refunds will be considered after the first practice or game, whichever comes first.
- All registered players must be paid in full prior to the start of the program or the spot will be re-assigned to the next player on the waitlist or any newly and paid registrations. This includes payment arranged through A4K, Jumpstart or Kidsport.
- Payment arrangements may be set up on a case-by-case basis. Please contact email@example.com for details.
- Under no circumstances will coaches, commissioners or other executive members take/receive payment for registration. Arrangements should be made through the contact identified below.
- Please submit your request for refund to Ridge Meadows Minor Baseball Association (RMMBA) at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refunds due to extraordinary circumstances after the first practice or season game will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. The approved refund will be prorated based on the remaining season at the time of the initial refund request. The refund will not include any discounts or other credits given at the time of registration.
Refunds will be returned to the credit card used for the registration. In the case of Interac etransfer, RMMBA will provide the refund amount to be included in an etranfer money request that is initiated by the refund requester (request money from RMMBA).
The refund may also be in the form a credit that can be applied for future programming.
Development/Camps or other programming
Programs cancelled due to RMMBA scheduling or other circumstances (weather, etc) are refunded 100% if the event or program cannot be rescheduled.
If a program is cancelled while in progress and the missed session(s) cannot be rescheduled, the prorated amount will be refunded or applied as a credit for future programming.