Refund Policy (Spring Baseball)
The policy of the Ridge Meadows Minor Baseball Association (RMMBA) is to issue no refunds after a child has played in a sanctioned game or practice. Prior to playing in a sanctioned game or practice a refund of the registration fee less an administrative handling fee will be issued. See below for further details:
Refunds will only be provided with written requests to the Registrar
- Requests prior to February 15th, shall be granted a full refund of the base registration fee minus a $20 Administration Fee.
- Requests made after February 15th will incur a $50 Administration Fee up until the first practice or game, whichever comes first.
- No refunds will be considered after the first practice or game, whichever comes first.
- All registered players must be paid in full prior to the start of the program or the spot will be re-assigned to the next player on the waitlist or any newly and paid registrations. This includes payment arranged through A4K, Jumpstart or Kidsport.
- Payment arrangements may be set up on a case by case basis. Please contact email@example.com for details.
- Under no circumstances will coaches, commissioners or other executive members take/receive payment for registration. Arrangements should be made through the contact identified below.
- Please submit your request for refund to Ridge Meadows Minor Baseball Association (RMMBA) at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.