SRMB - Refund Policy for 2024
The refund policy for 2024 will be as follows:
Seine River Minor Ball collects registration fees for the following purposes:
- start up costs for the season such as purchasing balls, equipment, etc.
- pay administrative costs (website maintenance, credit card fees, etc)
- payment of league fees to Baseball Manitoba, Carillon and Softball Manitoba (fees range from $17 to $45 per player based on age
- umpire fees
- reimbursement of coaching and umpire clinic fees
- park maintenance and repairs
Excess funds (if any) are used for the general betterment of the park and Baseball Club.
Due to the potential for changes in the provincial health restrictions, for 2024, Seine River Minor Ball will allow a parent/player to cancel his or her registration for a full refund if done so by April 15, 2024. Cancellations initiated by the parent/player after that date will not be issued a refund.
However, if there is a mid-season shut down/cancellation by Baseball Manitoba, Carillon or Softball Manitoba, Seine River Minor Ball will do its best to provide refunds. Essential costs as listed above, however, will need to be covered first. If there are any surplus funds they will be refunded on a pro-rated basis which will be determined at that time.
Refunds will only be issued once SRMB has decided that the player is no longer an active player for the season. All decisions made by SRMB are final and not subject for appeal.