Withdrawal Refund Policy
All withdrawal/refund requests must be made to the Swordfish registrar.
- If any swimmer opts out of swimming prior to April 15 th of the current swim season, the swim fee will be fully reimbursed less a $50 administration fee.
- If any swimmer opts out between April 15th & May 1st, the swim fee will be reimbursed less a $150 withdrawal fee per swimmer; no team gear will not be provided to the swimmer
- Returning Swimmers - no refunds after May 1st
- New Swimmers - opts out between May 1st and May 10th, of the current swim season, the swim fee will be reimbursed less a $300 withdrawal fee per swimmer; no team gear will be provided to the swimmer. No refunds after May 10th for new swimmers.
- If any new swimmer is unable to meet the swim requirement eligibility criteria with regards to swim safety, within the first week, registration will be returned, refunds will be issue original fee less $50 administration fees. Meeting outlined eligibility standards and following the pool rules are essential for the safety of the swimmer as well as Swordfish teammates.
- Any swimmer who fails to meet the ASSA Eligibility requirements will receive no refund
*Exceptions may be made if found medically necessary, or through the approval of the Swordfish Board. Please make all requests through the registrar.