In striving to provide the best possible value and experience for players we ask for your assistance and understanding of the following:
- Payment is required at the time of registration
- Any outstanding EABA fees are due prior to the start of the season/camp/clinic
- Players will not be allowed to participate if any outstanding fees are owing
- A third-party vendor administration fee will be charged to online payments made if refunds are needed due to the cancellations beyond the control of EABA
- Any player that withdraws from an EABA ran camp or clinic after the registration cut off date will be deducted a $25 administration fee from the registration fee.
- Any player that withdraws from EABA's regular season prior to April 15th will be deducted a $50 administration fee from refunded player registration fee's.
- Any player withdraws after April 15th EABA will be refunded half of the player registration fees.
- Any player withdraws from EABA after May 1st no refund will be issued.
- Any concerns or questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Some exception may apply)
EABA diligently follows all guidelines set forward by AHS, the Government of Alberta and Baseball Alberta, while working to provide the best possible options for the development of your player. All participants will be required to follow all public health measures in effect at the time of the camps.