Bookings, No Show & Transferring Programs
- Please note that all programs have limited space. Registrations are on a first come, first served basis. A waiting list will be available for all programs. For more info, please contact the Executive Director by email: email@example.com.
- Registrations are only considered final when full payment is made.
- Refunds are not available for any programming once the program has started or if the participant has to leave due to behavior issues.
- Absences are non-refundable and non-transferable
- Transfers between programs can be arranged, at no cost, up to 21 days before the program start date (based on availability.)
- All cancellation/refund requests must be submitted in writing via email to the Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org. Refund requests may take 2 weeks to process.
- All cancellations will be subject to a $40 administrative fee.
- A cancellation fee of 50% of the registration cost will apply for all cancellations made 21 days or less before a program begins.
- Cancellations made less than 7 days before a program begins will not receive a refund.
Cancellations due to Covid
- Flatwater North reserves the right to cancel or change programming due to the evaluation of the public health emergency.
- In the event of cancellation we will provide a full refund for all affected registrations.