Novice, Atom, Peewee, Bantam
Rams registration fees are split into an administration fee and membership fee. Full fee breakdown can be found on our website https://www.sherwoodparkrams.com/content/registration
Upon the receipt of a written withdrawal request sent to the Registrar, level Director and level Head Coach, Rams Membership fee may be refunded following the return of equipment.
Upon registration, 5 fees are automatically paid and non-refundable.
These non-refundable fees are as follows:
- Rams Administration Fee = $50 - non-refundable
- CDMFA Membership & Admin Fee = $40 - non-refundable
- Football Alberta Membership Fee (Insurance) = Flag - $17 Tackle - $50 - non-refundable
- CDMFA Raffle commitment that is non-refundable however recoupable with the sale of tickets. Flag - $40 Tackle - $80
- Rams Raffle commitment is $200 that is non-refundable however recoupable with the sale of tickets.
To receive a refund from our association, the members/parents must send an email to the registrar, level Director & level Head Coach, detailing the reason for withdrawal within the specified time constraints. For email addresses, please visit our website, https://www.sherwoodparkrams.com/executive
- Cancellation within five (5) days of first practice attended (inclusive of Spring Camp practices May & June) will receive full refund (of amount paid) less the Administration Fee, Football Alberta Fee, and CDMFA Fee.
- Refund of 50% of membership fee prior to August 15, 2023 less the Administration Fee, Football Alberta Fee, and CDMFA Fee.
- No Refunds after August 15, 2023
- No withdrawal from the program will be considered FINAL or any refund issued until all equipment is returned to the Sherwood Park Rams Football Club.
Withdrawal due to an injury will be prorated based on the number of games played by the team, and will only be considered with a Doctor's note.
The processing of refunds will be 1-2 weeks from the date of equipment return.