A request for refund will be subject to the following conditions: (No Refunds are available for Raffle Ticket Booklets)
- Requests for player withdrawal received prior to team appointment, will be eligible for a full reimbursement of paid fees less a $25.00 administrative fee.
- Requests for player withdrawal received after team appointment but still prior to season start, are eligible for a refund of 50% of paid registration fees.
- Requests for player withdrawal received after the start of the season (May 1st) are not eligible for any refund, unless there are extenuating circumstances to consider regarding the withdrawal that meet the below criteria: (requests will be reviewed by the CMBA board for these circumstances)
- A job transfer to another town or city (the new residence of the player must be outside of the registration boundaries of CMBA)
- Medical reasons. Must be accompanied by a doctor's certificate.
Note: Team fees once submitted to the team are non-refundable. Teams’ base fees on the number of players at time of budgeting and can not be expected to change while in season.
Note: Tryout fees are non-refundable once the tryouts have commenced. Refund requests that are approved after season start will be refunded on a pro-rated basis. All CMBA Board Decisions are Final