UOVRA Registration Refund Policy
This policy applies to all Upper Ottawa Valley Ringette Association members.
Standard Refund Policy:
- Refund requests must be sent via email to UOVRA Treasurer at email@example.com and UOVRA Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Credit card fees are non-refundable
- Withdrawing after September 15th - A non-refundable fee will be charged to cover the cost of Ringette Ontario fees which are subject to change (Approximately $50 as of 2020)
- Withdrawing between September 15th and November 15th - 25% of the Registration fees will be non-refundable in addition to the Ringette Ontario Fees
- Withdrawing after November 15th - No refund provided
- Refunds for players withdrawing for medical reasons will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis. Supporting documentation may be requested
UOVRA Addendum to Refund Policy-Shut down by Governing Body
The forced shut down of play by Ringette Ontario is a possibility that all parents should take into consideration when registering their child to play Ringette. These shutdowns are rare and often unforeseeable. In the event a decision is made to end the season abruptly, refunds will be considered for those players still registered with UOV Ringette Association. Refunds, if applicable, will be issued only after the date of the forced shut down and will be calculated based on expenditures to date and any foreseen expenses to finish off the season. Refunds will be disbursed equally amongst all remaining players at the time of the forced shut down.