Program Withdrawal Refunds Purpose: To identify all conditions in which players/family members would be refunded registration fees.
A player's full refund will be issued up until the start up of the High River Lacrosse season and/or evaluations should they choose to withdraw prior to this time. In the event that a withdrawal from a program is necessary, the following procedures will occur:
- After 1st Evaluation : 75% fee refund less $50.00 administration fee
- After Final Evaluation: 50% fee refund less $50.00 administration fee
- After League Start-up: NO refund will be given unless approved by the High River Lacrosse Executive
- Injuries: In the event of an injury occurring to a player that would prevent them from continuing to the end of the season, a medical report will be required before the High River Lacrosse Association Executive is able to consider a refund
- Special Circumstances: Should there be other circumstances that require a player to not be able to complete the season this can be brought to the High River Lacrosse Association Executive to be dealt with on a case-by-case basis (i.e.) family crisis; immediate re-location to another town/city; etc.