Strathcona Synatics is a non-profit organization. The club incurs an administrative cost for each athlete during registration and may also incur extra costs due to coaching agreements, pool bookings, credit card fees, bank charges, equipment, and uniform expenditures. It is because of these costs that the Synatics adheres to the following refund policy.
Sessional Recreation Programs: (Intro to Synchro Athletes/ Summer Camp Participants)
- Alberta Artistic Swimming fee's are non-refundable
- Intro to Synchro program fee's are non-refundable after the 3rd lesson starts.
- Summer camp fee's are non-refundable once the camp starts.
- A $45.00 fee will apply to any NSF cheques Strathcona Synatics does not offer refund or make up classes for missed lessons.
- Withdrawal requests must be emailed to email@example.com
For the competitive & pre-competiive programs refund policy, please consult the Synatics Club Handbook or request a copy of the policy from firstname.lastname@example.org.