Players that withdraw from Macdonald Ringette Association for non-medical reasons are entitled to a refund of their registration fees in accordance with the following and pro-rated accordingly:
· Prior to Evaluations - full refund
· Prior to Team Formation - full refund less evaluation and ice costs
· Prior October 15th - full refund less evaluation and ice costs and insurance costs
· Prior to December 31st - 50% refund less insurance costs
· After December 31st - no refund available
All refunds will be subject to a refund fee of $50.00.
****This policy may be subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances (such as pandemic-related shutdowns)
Players withdrawing for medical reasons as a result of injuries whether related to ringette or otherwise will be pro-rated the same as for non-medical refunds. The board can consider refunds for medical conditions beyond injuries at its discretion after a written request by the player with supporting medical documentation stating the player is unable to play ringette for medical reasons.
Deadline to Request Refunds
No refunds requests will be considered for medical or non-medical reasons after December 31st
Exclusions to Refund Policy
Players that receive a long-term suspension due to their conduct on or off-ice are not entitled to a refund of their registration fees for any reason whether medical or non-medical.