Twin Centre Hericanes Refund Policy
Refunds will be given in the following situations:
1. Long term illness or injury makes it impossible for the player to be active with her team. (requires a physicians letter)
2. Any reason deemed justifiable by the Executive.
No refund will be issued for the following situations:
1. Not playing hockey due to suspensions.
2. The player does not like her coach and/or team.
3. Other reasons deemed unjustifiable by the executive.
All refunds will be calculated on a pro-rated basis according to the
amount of time spent with Twin Centre Hericanes for that year. No
refunds will be given if the player has played half of the hockey season.
if you register with TCGHA and then request a refund, the
following fees will apply:
-After August 1 - $50 including HST
-After October 15 - $200 including HST
-After December 15 - no return of fees
NSF fee: $35.00 including HST
To request a refund, please contact the Hericanes’ Registrar.