Please carefully review the refund policy for 2021
Niverville Wildcats baseball collects registration fees for the following purposes:
- start up costs for the season such as purchasing balls, equipment, etc.
- pay administrative costs (website maintenance, credit card fees, etc)
- payment of league fees to Baseball Manitoba and Carillon (fees range from $17 to $45 per player based on age)
- diamond rental from the Town of Niverville
- umpire fees
- reimbursement of coaching and umpire clinic fees
Excess funds (if any) are used for the general betterment of Niverville Wildcats baseball.
Due to the potential for changes in the provincial health restrictions, for 2021, Niverville Baseball will allow a player to cancel his or her registration for a full refund if done so by May 15, 2021. Cancellations initiated by the player after that date will not be issued a refund.
However, if there is a mid-season shut down/cancellation by Carillon or Baseball Manitoba, Niverville Baseball will do its best to provide refunds but essential costs as listed above will need to be covered first. If there are any surplus funds they will be refunded on a pro-rated basis which will be determined at that time.