2022 COVID-19 Refund Policy
Our first priority is the health and safety of the athletes, coaches, volunteers, and our community. We will continue to follow the guidance provided by the Province of Manitoba Public Health Orders and Softball Manitoba.
If the upcoming 2022 season is cancelled prior to the season starting, a full refund will be granted to all players less an Admin fee of $25.
If the 2022 season is cancelled midway through the season, a refund will be granted of fees paid to NESA less costs already incurred by NESA. These may include Softball Manitoba fees, City Fields fees, Umpire fees, Sanitizing items, Community Club fee and Admin fees.
Regular Refund Policy
Please direct refund requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any equipment and uniforms belonging to NESA must be returned prior to the refund being issued.
There could be various reasons why families may request a refund of their registration fees. Outlined below are some guidelines pertaining to when a refund would be issued.
1. Player cannot be placed on a team within NESA boundaries.
2. Player has a medical condition and has been advised by a Medical Practitioner not to play (Player has not played any games).
Pro-rated Refunds may be issued based on the time of request
1. Prior to the first practice player decides to withdraw her registration (no longer wants to play)
Refund of 100% less an admin fee of $25
2. After first practice but before the first scheduled game and/or submission of team rosters.
Refund of 75% less an admin fee of $25
3. After first game but before conclusion of the first quarter of the scheduled games
Refund of 50% less an admin fee of $25
Extenuating circumstances not mentioned above may arise wherein a parent/guardian may request a refund of the registration fee. It is best to deal with these situations on a case-by-case basis considering the facts of each situation to come to a mutually satisfactory agreement for all parties involved.