For New Player Registrations:
- A full registration refund will be granted to first year players, minus a $50 administration fee, provided the request is received within 30 days of the commencement of the regular season. Any request received after will be reviewed by the Board of Directors/Team Officials
- All requests should be submitted in writing to the President of the Riverview Ringette Association.
For Returning Player Registrations:
- Registration fees for returning Riverview Ringette players are non-refundable.
- If a registrant sustains an injury such that the player will not be able to participate in Ringette for the remainder of the season a partial refund may be granted
- Refund requests must be submitted in writing to the President of the Riverview Ringette Association by the parent/guardian of the child along with any medical information about the injury.