Welcome to RAMP Registrations V3. You can login using your previously created RAMP Registrations V2 account.
Welcome to our NEW On-Line Baseball Registration System!
Easy Step-by Step Instructions: (please read ALL of these before you begin)
1. Log In above to enter the Charleswood Baseball registration site.
2. Select My Family Members from the options list on the left side of the home page, and enter the information for EVERY CHILD who will be playing baseball. Please also enter the information for BOTH PARENTS (if applicable). Note: You do NOT need to add middle names, photo, birth certificate, Respect in Sport number, or treaty card.
3. Register every Player and Coach from your family.
4. You have several Payment options to choose from, including applying for KidSport or JumpStart funding. You can pay on-line with a Credit Card, use E-transfer, or bring your payment by Cheque or Cash to our designated Charleswood Baseball mailbox.
Charleswood Minor Baseball Association (CMBA) Refund Policy
In order to provide a fair balance between individual choice and the interests of Charleswood Minor Baseball (CMBA), we have established the following refund policy:
1) If a refund is requested before the start of the baseball season, and before AA tryouts for those players who registered for AA tryouts, we will refund the full registration fee minus a $20 processing charge.
2) If a refund is requested after AA tryouts but before the start of the baseball season, we will refund 50% of the registration fee for players who participated in tryouts, and the full registration fee minus a $20 processing charge for players who did not participate in tryouts.
3) For players who make the AAA Winnipeg South Chiefs teams, the fees they have already paid to CMBA will be transferred by CMBA to Winnipeg South, and will be credited as partial payment of their AAA team fees.
4) For players who transfer to play for a different AAA team, and upon confirmation that their transfer has been officially approved by Baseball Manitoba, we will refund their full registration fee minus a $20 processing charge.
5) After the start of the season, partial refunds will be considered only for exceptional circumstances such as a season-ending injury.
6) If a player is dismissed from a team for the rest of the baseball season for inappropriate behavior, no refund will be given.
This Policy was adopted by CMBA board in February 2018