Charleswood Minor Baseball Association (CMBA) Refund Policy
In order to provide a fair balance between individual choice and the interests of Charleswood Minor Baseball (CMBA), we have established the following refund policy:
1) If a refund is requested before the start of the baseball season, and before AA tryouts for those players who registered for AA tryouts, we will refund the full registration fee minus a $20 processing charge.
2) If a refund is requested after AA tryouts but before the start of the baseball season, we will refund 50% of the registration fee for players who participated in tryouts, and the full registration fee minus a $20 processing charge for players who did not participate in tryouts.
3) For players who make the AAA Winnipeg South teams, the fees they paid to CMBA will be transferred to Winnipeg South, and will be credited as partial payment of their AAA team fees.
4) For players who transfer to play for a different AAA team, and upon confirmation that their transfer has been officially approved by Baseball Manitoba, we will refund their full registration fee minus a $20 processing charge.
5) After the start of the season, partial refunds will be considered only for exceptional circumstances such as a season-ending injury.
6) If a player is dismissed from a team for the rest of the baseball season for inappropriate behavior, no refund will be given.
This Policy was adopted by CMBA board in February 2018