IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW, PLEASE READ BEFORE PROCEEDING:
U9-U19 (please see exceptions below)
1. All players MUST enter uniform sizing information as part of the registration process whether they need a kit or not.
2. Players that already HAVE a uniform kit from the Indoor 2019/2020 season do NOT have to purchase a new uniform kit although they may if they choose to do so.
3. Players that do NOT have a uniform kit from the Indoor 2019/2020 season MUST purchase a new uniform kit.
4. The uniform kit can be added to a players registration by selecting the package.
5. Uniform kits are $55 and include a jersey, a training shirt, a pair of shorts and a pair of socks.
6. We advise going to Soccer Locker to try on samples if you are unsure of the sizes you need. Soccer uniforms may fir differently than regular clothing.
7. There is also a Training Shirt package for $15 that only includes a training shirt. This does NOT count as a uniform kit.
8. Players registered in a training only program do not need to buy a uniform kit but may choose to do so if they choose or alternately buy just a training shirt.
9. if you have any questions regarding this or any other part of registration please contact the registrar Dean Stanzel at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
U19 players are not required to purchase uniform kits but may do so if they want to.
As the league sponsor, Tim Hortons provides a Timbits jersey for free to all U7 players. Tim Hortons does not provide shorts or socks so players need to get that themselves. Eastside provides a free training shirt which is included in the registration cost.
U5 players do not have formalized league games but rather train and play fun games and as such do not need a jersey. Eastside does include a free training shirt included in the registration fee.
Registration will not be complete until fees are paid or arrangements for fees are made with the club Registrar Dean Stanzel, email@example.com. All registration fees must be paid, or payment arrangements must be made by March 15, 2020.
E-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org (no password required) and include the player name in the notes.
Make cheques payable to EYSA. Cheques may be mailed to or dropped off at the address below. (This is a UPS Store location. If you drop off an envelope, they will place it in our mailbox for you. Click here to view the UPS Store hours.)
Please note that in addition to registration fees, additional team fees including tournament entry fees, first aid, and other team expenses will be collected by team managers.
Evaluations U11 - U17 players must attend evaluations which will be posted on the website when times and dates are finalized. If you cannot attend the evaluations, please contact our Technical Director:
To apply for KidSport funding to assist with registration fees, please follow the steps below:
Refunds requested after registering will be subject to an administration fee:
If you were not able to proceed due to an error message regarding a 'Captcha' please just press login again and you should be fine.
Unit 8B-4073110 8th St E.Saskatoon, SK S7H 0W2
Phone: (306) 477-2336 (voicemail only)Email: email@example.com