IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW, PLEASE READ TO THE BOTTOM BEFORE PROCEEDING:
1. Refunds requested after registering will be subject to an administration fee:
• Age Group U5-U9: $25
• Age Groups U11-U17: $35.00 (before assessments) or $70 (after assessments - whether or not the player attended assessments)
• Age Group U19: $50
2. Eastside kit fee is non-refundable. Players withdrawing as a result of injury (which must be supported by a doctor’s note) shall receive a refund of their registration fee pro-rated for the balance of the season that they were not able to play, without any deduction for an administration fee.
3. During the first half of the season (Indoor: until December 31; Outdoor: until May 31), the refund will be 50% of balance remaining after administration fee and kit fee. During the second half of season, no refunds will be issued.
4. There is no refund of any team fees (tournament fees, etc.) unless the rest of the team agrees to reimburse you for team fees you have paid. Contact your team manager to arrange refund of team fees.
5. No refund shall be given where the amount of the refund is less than $20.
6. In the event of the cancellation of an entire season or a portion of a season a refund of registration fees equal to the portion of the season that was cancelled less any administration fees, payment and refund processing fees and kit fees will be issued. For example, if a season is cancelled after half the regular season games are played, a refund equal to 50% of registration fees less the administration fees (see point 1), any payment and refund processing fees and Eastside kit fee (see point 2) will be issued.
If you already have a uniform from the Fall 2020 session, you do not have to purchase a new uniform so disregard the requirements below.
Prices for the second session DO include a uniform so if you only registered for the first session and want to register for the second session now but already have a uniform from the fall please enter the following discount code to remove the uniform cost: UNIFORM2020Y for youth programs (U11-U19) or UNIFORM2020M for mini programs (U5-U9)
1. All players MUST enter uniform sizing information as part of the registration process whether they need a kit or not.
2. Players MUST own a new uniform kit which is included in the registration fee.
2a. All players are provided with an Eastside mask as a part of their registration fee.
3. Uniform kits include a jersey, a training shirt, a pair of shorts, a pair of socks.
4. We advise going to Soccer Locker to try on samples if you are unsure of the sizes you need. Soccer uniforms may fir differently than regular clothing.
5. There is also a Training Shirt package for $15 that only includes a training shirt. This does NOT count as a uniform kit.
6. If you have any questions regarding this or any other part of registration please contact the registrar Dean Stanzel at: email@example.com.
U19 players are not required to purchase uniform kit based on the following criteria but may do so if they want to at a cost of $55. Eastside does provide a mask as part of the registration fee.
- they have one from a previous season.
- they are able to purchase or borrow a previously used one
As the league sponsor, Tim Hortons provides a Timbits jersey for free to all U7 players. Tim Hortons does not provide shorts or socks so players need to get that themselves. Eastside provides a free training shirt and a mask which is included in the registration fee.
U5 players do not have formalized league games but rather train and play fun games and as such do not need a jersey. Eastside does include a free training shirt and a mask in the registration fee.
Registration will not be complete until fees are paid in full, no later than May 15, 2021. Payment arrangements can be made with apx. 1/3 due upon registration, apx. 1/3 April 15 and the balance May 15, 2021.
E-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org (use 123456 for password) and include the player name in the notes.
Make cheques payable to EYSA. Cheques may be mailed to or dropped off at the address below.
(This is a UPS Store location. If you drop off an envelope, they will place it in our mailbox for you. Click here to view the UPS Store hours.)
Please note that in addition to registration fees, additional team fees including tournament entry fees, first aid, and other team expenses will be collected by team managers.
Player Placement Sessions
U11 - U17 players must attend player placement sessions which will be posted on the website when times and dates are finalized. If you cannot attend these sessions, please contact our Technical Director:
KIDSPORT (or JUMPSTART) APPLICANTS:
To apply for KidSport funding to assist with registration fees, please follow the steps below:
- Register with Eastside soccer (note: when asked for the KidSport application number simply enter 123456)
- Contact the club Registrar Dean Stanzel, email@example.com indicate that you will be applying for KidSport funding.
- Submit your KidSport application to the Saskatoon KidSport office. KidSport forms are available upon request and also on the KidSport website at kidsportcanada.ca/saskatchewan/saskatoon/apply-for-assistance/If you have questions about the KidSport form, call (306) 975-0818 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Players applying for KidSport must submit 10% of their soccer registration fees to Eastside Soccer while their KidSport application is being processed.
- KidSport will notify the applicant and Eastside Soccer of the results of your KidSport application. If KidSport has not granted you the full amount of your fees, please contact the club Registrar Dean Stanzel, email@example.com discuss arrangements for the unpaid balance.
If you were not able to proceed due to an error message regarding a 'Captcha' please just press login again and you should be fine.
3110 8th St E.
Saskatoon, SK S7H 0W2
Phone: (306) 477-2336 (voicemail only)